geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Genender" <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject RE: Web container-specific configuration
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:51:20 GMT

Everything you proposed is fine with me except for forcing the namespace for
one container.  I think we should have a universal web plan that will be
accepted under both containers.  So I would ask that we allow the generic
file to be allowed to include both a jetty and tomcat name space.  This will
make our applications, like the console and debugtool to have 1
geronimo-web.xml per app.  IMHO this is a much simpler way to manage the
apps that must run under both containers.  I believe this is how DJ
implemented it.

Jeff