geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lenhart <jplenh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hello and Where To Start
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:30:08 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for the replies.  Couple options I have
outlined:

-Write a simple application (with a host of
settings)and document migration steps from JBoss to
Geronimo ...

-Write an app and cover both J2EE concepts and
deployment descr. and Geronimo concepts and deployment
within the context of Geronimo

-My buddy and I dive right into the Work Manager API,
makes me nervous:-D  Although both my friend and I
used to work for an App server company I never worked
within the context of concurrency operations.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Jason

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>