geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas P. Fuller" <thomas.ful...@coherentlogic.com>
Subject Re: Hello and Where To Start
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:41:50 GMT
What's the status of the work manager API?

I get the impression that there's been no development
of this framework?

I have an email from Rahul Tyagi on June 28th and
haven't seen much active discussion on this topic
since then. Yesterday there was some discussion going
back and forth regarding thread pools vs. work
manager, but this was not a discussion re: the
implementation of the work manager api.

This could be a good place to start if the task still
needs to be completed.

Any thoughts?

Thomas