geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lenhart <jplenh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hello and Where To Start
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:30:19 GMT
Hi,

I am looking to get started, I have another friend who
would like to get started as a committer as well.  We
have contributed to some other open source projects
but would like to get started on Geronimo.  We became
very interested with the project after a couple
presentations at JavaOne.

I was thinking that we could start off by doing some
of the following:

- - get petstore working

- - harvest good material from website for better docs

- - user documentation

- - MDB example

- - SLSB/SFSB example

- - EB example

- - JASS example

- - TX example

- - migration HOW-TO

- - reference docs : list of every configuration
option and what it

Just to get familiar.

Are there any of these todos currently under work by
anyone?

Jason