geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo tooling dontation
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:50:09 GMT
+1 on hosting the Eclipse tooling for Geronimo, but
wouldn't it be more useful for everyone if its
integrated into the main trunk, so it can be built and
shipped with a given server level for runtime
application deployment and debugging?

-Donald

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-gerplug/