geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: M4 Release Issue - GBeanName Veto
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:33:35 GMT
On Aug 1, 2005, at 4:17 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Um - didn't you wish to discuss?

I thought we wanted to get the release out.  I can rollback.

> How will this affect users going forward since it still is in HEAD  
> and M5?

It shouldn't.  My objection was to differences between ObjectName and  
GBeanName.  If we address those problems in GBeanName then there will  
not be a noticeable change.  If we decide to deviate from ObjectName,  
the impact has been delayed a bit.

-dain

Mime
View raw message