geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Establish Geronimo subproject policy
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:18:40 GMT
Dear Committers (who have not VOTE'd),

We have just 5 votes (total 22 committers) as of now......PLEASE take
this seriously. We need to commit ourselves to being open and honest.
We need to show how we want the community to grow and prosper. Please
state your position for the record. This is an open source project,
not an old boys club. At the least do +0 or -0 for the least
objectionable option (OR) come up with an alternative and do a +1 for
your alternative.

Why is it so hard to take a minute to VOTE? CC'ing all committers directly.

-- dims

Aaron Mulder:
> [-0] I like this and do not wish to see a separate ACL
> [+1] I like this but do wish to see a separate ACL for new

Alan Cabrera:
> [X] I like this and do not wish to see a separate ACL

Jeff Genender:
> [X] I like this and do not wish to see a separate ACL

Davanum Srinivas:
> [X] I like this and do not wish to see a separate ACL

Bruce Snyder: