geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Establish Geronimo subproject policy
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:25:19 GMT
Am with Bruce....Geir, you need to VOTE too :)

[X] I like this and do not wish to see a separate ACL
    for new people working on the subproject, but rather
    rely on trust and expect new people to work on what
    they know, and engage with the rest of the codebase
    though conversation and interaction with other committers,
    and propose code via patches which an existing committer
    can allow to be committed by the new person.  Through
    this mechanism of engagement and participation, a new
    person would be granted permission to extend
    scope of activity in the codebase.

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform