geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tooling patches
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:38:11 GMT
Patches?  We don't need no steenkeeng patches...

884 - please resubmit and grant ASF license
885 - I couldn't get this to apply successfully.  I'm not sure why.
Most chunks failed.
888 - done
907 - failed like 885.  I figured I'm doing something wrong, but it's
just not obvious.

geir

geirm@apache.org