geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Powered By & other web site questions
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:09:31 GMT

On Aug 30, 2005, at 9:45 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

>     Our front page has a broken link to powered by.  What's that all
> about?

Probably a bug? :)  I'll fix.

BTW, do you want chariot listed as a provider of support or services
for Geronimo?  That's what the page is supposed to be for.

>     Also, how often does the JavaDoc on the web site get updated?

It's manual.  I guess I should respin and put the M4 version up.

>     Also, we should make sure to review the Road Map / TODO after M5.

Yes

>     Also, the Related Projects list is terribly short.  I think we
> should either add in the other 574 projects or adjust the language
> a bit.

Yah.  Maybe a language change.  I wasn't intending that we list every
dependency, but just the major collaborating communities that provide
the major functionality of the stack.

geir

geirm@apache.org