geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: M5 List Closure - Console Support
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:14:38 GMT
Some discussion has occurred on how we want to role out the console
in M5.

On Aug 27, 2005, at 11:15 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> I think we should clearly state that the console is a "Technology
> Preview", and point the users to JIRA to file feature requests.

I assume there would be no arguments against clearly communicating
(via labeling, some page in the console, release notes, or all of the
above and more) that the console is a "Technology Preview."

So what looks like what still is open for consensus is do we:

1) Take the time pick certain features and hold the release till they
are done.

2) Do what we do in the time frame we end up having.