geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From satya ranjan <satyaranja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone help me out for deploying a sample war file.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:07:24 GMT
Hi jacek,

          I stopped the geronimo instance and tried it but still i am
getting some exception.
Though this time I got a new exception "Unable to connect to local
deployer Service"

java -jar bin/deployer.jar distribute examples.war

    Error: Unable to connect to local deployer service

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException: No deployer
found:, moduleFile/space/software/Apache Geronimo/examples.war
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:60)

Thanks,
Satya