geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Wait or not? Respond quick. (M4 -- 24 hour notice of branch)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:22:30 GMT

On Jul 8, 2005, at 3:03 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> On Jul 8, 2005, at 2:47 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 11:23:52PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:
>>
>>> We can consider as a group if we want to hold up the branch for these
>>> improvements [....]
>>>
>> So you guys want to wait or not?  Not going to make this call by 
>> myself.
>
> I say cut the branch quickly so we can all begin working on features 
> to be included in the next release in 6 weeks :)
>
> I have some corba code I'd like to check in but I am not comfortable 
> putting it in this release.

Does this mean we will be including openorb in m4 ?  I'd be willing to 
wait a couple of days to get that code cleanup in.

Other than that I have committed all the changes I want in m4 and am 
happy with branching now.

david jencks
>
> -dain
>


Mime
View raw message