geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Wait or not? Respond quick. (M4 -- 24 hour notice of branch)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:07:58 GMT
We have another 6 hours before the earliest proposed time for the
branch, right?

Aaron said "none of these should hold up the branch" about the things
he plans to do.  Is the question whether anyone wants to take on the
things in his list he doesn't want to do before the branch?  I don't
plan to do any of them.

I assume there are going to be a few days after the branch we can use
to iron out dependency versions, tck compliance, etc?

thanks
david jencks