geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Outstanding tasks for M4
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:24:46 GMT
what is the proper use of Jira for defects that occur in multiple
branches/releases?  There are at least 2 issues fixed in head that need
to be backported

GERONIMO-645
GERONIMO-768

Also, I suggest that anyone changing a dependency version in M4 should
do the same in head at the same time.  vice versa I'm less concerned
about

thanks
david jencks