geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Need some assistance
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:24:10 GMT
sorry, thought this was something else.

The enhanced classes get put into the configuration's classloader.
Offhand I would suspect the tomcat classloader has the wrong parent or
is somehow masking accessibility to the classes in the configuration
classloader.  I remember it took some work to make jetty work properly.

david jencks

> I thought I fixed this yesterday.  Checking on this and your more
> recent problem.
>
> david jencks
>
> On Jul 22, 2005, at 4:08 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:
>
>> Ping!  Anyone out there?
>>
>> Jeff Genender wrote:
>>> I am having a bit of a hard time with some webservices in Tomcat
>>> deployment.  This "appears" to be an issue with servlet end points
>>> only as EJBs seem to deploy fine.
>>> The issue seems to occur when the TomcatWebContext is being
>>> deployed. The error occurs on lone 78 in the GeronimoStandardContext
>>> when setting up the ReadOnlyContext.  This is the call:
>>> ((ClassLoaderAwareReference)
>>> value).setClassLoader(ctx.getWebClassLoader());
>>> The issue is I get the stack trace shown below.  I am having a hard
>>> time understanding why I am getting this...so before I pull every
>>> hair out of my head and go blind staring into my powerbook...I was
>>> hoping someone could lend an idea or two as to why this occurs.
>>> Ultimately the DeserializingReference can't find the CGLib generated
>>> class...blah!
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> org.apache.geronimo.axis.client.ServiceImpl$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$d4ba7d5
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.ClassLoading.loadClass(ClassLoading.java:
>>> 101)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.ObjectInputStreamExt.resolveClass(ObjectIn
>>> putStreamExt.java:45)         at
>>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java: