geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web Console Content discussion
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:30:22 GMT
	I put it on the Wiki because I had a lot to say and some people
have expressed a certain... distaste for long emails.  :)  If you have
specific points to discuss, we should do it on the list, preferably not
tackling too many at a time.

	For what it's worth, I've been laying low on the console until we
get M4 out the door.  I would hope to return to it shortly.

Aaron

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Joe Bohn wrote:
> Aaron,
> You added you thoughts on the Web Console content on a wiki page.   Is
> this the vehicle that you would like to discuss these concerns?   Should
> I add my comments on that page with some identifier as new content and
> major/unmarked comments on the page are from you) or is the devlist a
> better forum to have these discussions.   Having them on the devlist
> ensures that everyone will see the discussion and can participate in
> it.   It would also make it easier if we need to obtain votes on
> controversial topics.
>
> Others .... what are your thoughts?
>
> --
> Joe Bohn
>
> joe.bohn@earthlink.net
> "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim
Elliot