geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: EJB Relationship Mapping Names
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 03:01:32 GMT
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> I believe there are certain scenarios where multiple relationships can
> exist between a pair of entities and there is no other way to tell them
> apart.

	Well if this was true, then our code is broken, because it ignores
those fields.

	But in truth, I believe that the cmr-field is unique -- it
wouldn't ever make sense to have the same cmr-field listed in more than
one relationship, right?  We currently require that at least one of the
ejb-relationship-roles in the ejb-relation includes a cmr-field, which I
think is also OK as how could you have relationship if neither side had a
CMR field?

Aaron