geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Attacking M4
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:59:15 GMT
	WRT Tomcat, I think we should just comment out that block from the
installer config files in M4.  The procedure for getting it running is way
too arcane, and we have something much better in place in HEAD already.
Also, I'd like to see Tomcat get a bit more testing before making noise
about it in a release.

	I can certainly take the todo for the release notes.

Thanks,
	Aaron