geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web Console Status
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:00:33 GMT
	Where in maven would this appear?  I wonder if we should create a
"geronimo-dependencies" virtual project or something, as opposed to
putting something like this side by side with the proper geronimo
artifacts.  What do others think?

geronimo/jars   (our output)
geronimo/wars   (our demo apps)
geronimo-spec/jars   (our spec output)
geronimo-dependencies/jars/    (put pluto thing here)

Aaron