geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web Console Status
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:37:29 GMT
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> And if not, can we just set it up so people can do the manual thing?

	Yes, though we need to hardcode the fileupload version number
because we can't set Geronimo to use it.

> >     Sandbox is not included by the standard build, but it does use the
> > standard build version codes when it runs.
>
> ?

"Sandbox is not included by the standard build" -- that means that when
you run a build from geronimo/, nothing in the sandbox is included.

"but it does use the standard build version codes when it runs" -- that
means that the new sandbox modules import the version numbers in
geronimo/etc/project.properties (so we can't use different versions of
fileupload in sandbox and geronimo without hardcoding a version number
in one or the other instead of using the ${foo_version} token)

Aaron