geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web Console Status
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:24:26 GMT
	Come on guys, help me keep this argument going until the Pluto JAR
is checked in and the issue becomes moot!  Yo mama smells like a Bantha!

Aaron

P.S. I'll check it in tonight if we haven't seen any action on the JARs,
or sooner if someone with root on minotaur changes the directory
permissions on the pluto dir.  :)