geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Web Console Status
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:10:24 GMT
	I have the web console working as four separate modules under
geronimo/sandbox.  You have to build them one at a time and manually copy
stuff into the assembly repository and manually deploy, but that will all
be resolved when we migrate it out of the sandbox.

	There are two blocking issues right now:

 - Pluto is missing one of the two JARs from its Maven repository.  I have
   an e-mail in to the maintainer.

 - Commons-fileupload does not have a new enough (1.1-dev) JAR in its
   maven repository, and the console does not compile against the older
   one.  Geir was going to talk to someone about that.

Aaron