geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: M4 Status
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 23:46:01 GMT
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> I think that this should wait for M5 or we recut M4.  Tossing in new 
> features into a QA branch is a not so good idea.

	You're effectively moving to ignore the result of a previous 
discussion, where a number of people voted to distribute two identical M4 
releases, one with Jetty, and one with Tomcat.  There is no reasonable way 
to do that without Jeff's change.

	I don't think it's necessary to recut the branch to merge this in.  
It's a few simple svn merge commands.

	If we do want to change the decision to distribute only a Jetty
build of M4, then we can leave this change out, but we need more people's
opinions (particularly the people who voted for two separate but equal M4
releases).  I don't care a lot either way.

Aaron

Mime
View raw message