geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject M4 Status
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:47:35 GMT
	I believe Jeff is working on separate plans for Tomcat and Jetty
builds, so we can produce two separate distributions as people seemed to
prefer.

	David B asked me to try to get the IzPack Maven target working,
though in truth I'm happy to run it from the command line to produce the
installer for this release.  The installer is currently working though we
will likely need to adjust the install plans once the Tomcat/Jetty change
is in.

	Are there any other issues we know about with M4?  I hear there
may be some web services stuff but I'm not sure where that stands.

	It would be nice to come up with a quick checklist so we can get
these things in and commence with TCK testing before we push it out the
door.

Thanks,
	Aaron