geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: VOTE: IBM web console donation
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:49:33 GMT
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> and we can now place into our svn repository and get to work.
> I'd be happy to take the codebase in ASAP, and Aaron can tally the  
> vote/poll for "operating mode" and we can then resolve that in  
> parallel w/ beginning work.  How does that sound?

	Well, you've neatly dodged the question of where in SVN to place
it.  By my count, the poll has produced a tie (bearing in mind that a -1
does not appear to be a veto on this issue):

Add to geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console; restricted committers
    +1 Alan +1 Aaron +1 Dims +1 Jeff +1 John +1 Srinath +1 Geir -1 Dain
Add to geronimo/sandbox/web-console; patches not committers
    +1 Aaron +1 Geir +1 Jacek +1 David B +1 Dain +1 David J

	The other two options totaled 1, 1, and -1.  So I think it's safe 
to say that this is the decision we need to make.  If we want something 
immediate, I recommend we put it in the sandbox with no additional commit 
access, and then if we ultimately decide to go the route of restricted 
committers, we can svn move it out of the main trunk.


View raw message