geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:16:32 GMT
	Sorry - to take a stab at your original question, it is
essentially the same console you downloaded from Gluecode (I assume there
must have been changes to update it to the current Geronimo, though
perhaps that has not been done yet).  As for straight to Geronimo or
through the incubator, that is one of the issues.  Finally, I don't know
who or how many committers, but I've heard there are some.  :)

Aaron