geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: VOTE: IBM web console donation
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:46:25 GMT
	To answer myself, I would be OK going more than one way:

[-1] Add to geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console; add full committers
[+1] Add to geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console; restricted committers
[+1] Add to geronimo/sandbox/web-console; patches not committers
[-1] Add to geronimo/trunk/applications/web-console; full committers
[+0] Send to Apache incubator
[ ] Other (please specify)

	And I should clarify that I'm not committed to "closing the issue"
after this vote -- I'd like to see where everyone stands and if necessary
narrow the field for more conversation and more votes.  But I do feel that
we need to move forward and the initial discussion thread seems to have
made the progress it's going to make.

Thanks,
	Aaron