geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: VOTE: IBM web console donation
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:01:06 GMT
Options including "geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console" mean "add a
directory called incubator next to trunk in Geronimo SVN and add the
donation to a new subdirectory of that".

Options including "Send to Apache incubator" mean "add a new project to
incubator.apache.org".

I'm open to a new name for the Geronimo SVN subdirectory next to trunk.

Aaron