geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject M4 Branch Status (Geronimo, OpenEJB, TranQL)
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:58:41 GMT
All,
	I've updated the Geronimo and OpenEJB branches such that:

 - Geronimo builds version 1.0-M4-SNAPSHOT
 - OpenEJB builds version 2.0-G1M4-SNAPSHOT
 - The Geronimo uberbuild uses the OpenEJB G1M4 branch
 - The Geronimo uberbuild does not check out TranQL
 - The Geronimo clean-repo does not delete TranQL dirs
 - Geronimo & OpenEJB use the dated TranQL release
 - Geronimo & OpenEJB use the SNAPSHOT TranQL connector release
 - The uberbuild works (build, tests, itests)

	If we use this to release another QA build, we'll need to change
the versions to remove SNAPSHOT for the publication, just like we do for
HEAD builds.

	Note also that you may need to do a full rebuild (m:rebuild-all)
when switching between HEAD and branch versions, though I *hope* that
should not be necessary.

	Finally, note that you can't currently do a non-uberbuild since we
(AFAIK) haven't published OpenEJB 2.0-G1M4-SNAPSHOT binaries to maven, but
hopefully we can do that soon.

Aaron