geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject VOTE: IBM web console donation
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:07:22 GMT
Please vote for the disposition of the IBM web console:

[ ] Add to geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console; add full committers
[ ] Add to geronimo/incubator/ibm-web-console; restricted committers
[ ] Add to geronimo/trunk/applications/web-console; full committers
[ ] Send to Apache incubator
[ ] Other (please specify)

	I don't know that we've preceisely defined a "restricted
committer", except insofar as we use an ACL so they can commit to their
incobator area but not to the rest of Geronimo.  We also haven't defined
how many committers we'd accept in either case.

	Still, it seems like the code is available (or quite close to it),
and we've had extensive discussions on the best general approach to
donated code, so I'd like to see if we can start to settle this and get
our hands on the console code.  We can continue to work on our
expectations for "restricted committers" if the vote goes that way.

View raw message