geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Close to completion? (Re: Is it a mountain? (Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help))
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 02:58:20 GMT
	Well, can we have a separate vote for what to do with the web
console?  I thought it was ready (or nearly so) and I don't want to hold
up the contribution for some of the unrelated items on your list.

(break)

	As for your list, are you saying that a vote for new code going to
the incubator must necessarily be cast as a "we don't need a policy" vote
for 1 (since "it's a tool we already have now - we can always do that")?
I don't think that's entirely reasonable.  A policy of sending donations
to the incubator is still a policy.  Whatever, I guess I'm OK voting
against policy.

	Also, I thought we were going to try to avoid votes on things that
haven't been discussed.  Where did the metrics for accepting a committer
topic come from?

Aaron