geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: xmlbeans versions -- please respond
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:54:58 GMT
	If you're confident you have it working, it would be nice to get
in to both HEAD and M4 IMHO:

 * I think M4 is such a huge change that a rebuild is not a big deal

 * It seems like we might have less dramatic changes between M* releases
   going forward.

 * AFAIK we haven't started but do intend to start a full round of M4 TCK
   testing, meaning the code will be tested soon and presumably thoroughly

Aaron