geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:56:38 GMT
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Bruce Snyder wrote:
> I lean toward the idea of patches as well. This is the console that
> was created by Gluecode so I believe the creators are already
> committers. If this assumption is incorrect, can someone please
> elaborate further on the state of the code since Gluecode was
> swallowed by IBM.

	IANA-IBM-er, but...  From what I've heard, most of the development
work on the console was done by a group of (subcontract?) developers at
Gluecode that did not go to IBM -- and there are now people at IBM
(including the person who started this thread?) who did not come from
Gluecode yet have been or are interested in working on the console.

View raw message