geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:39:41 GMT
	I'm excited to see this.

	I believe the question is essentially the same as the question
around the TriFork CORBA donation.  I'm not sure where that discussion
stands -- last time I checked in we were debating the meaning of
"subproject".  Guess we better wrap that up!

	I know there is also a certain amount of paperwork to be filed,
etc. -- perhaps Geir can outline the steps there?

Aaron