geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: PK Generator Status
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:02:19 GMT
Jacek,
	It looks like the namespace is wrong.  The key-generator element
comes from http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen and it's complaining that
yours comes from http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar.  In the short
term, try adding an xmlns attribute to the key-generator element:

<key-generator xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen">
</key-generator>

	I'll change the loading code to automatically override the
namespace so this isn't a problem in the future.

Aaron