geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Preparation for M4 -- jetty vs tomcat or jetty and tomcat (two builds)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 03:59:38 GMT
On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, David Blevins wrote:
> I was going for a pick one response.  As in:
>
>  1) Separate builds (one jetty build and one tomcat build)
>  2) One build (both jetty and tomcat in the same build) with jetty as default.

	I vote "whatever's easiest" -- you'll get both options both ways,
and I think it ought to come down to whatever the person working on the
installer script fancies.  With the input of the person making it easier
to swap between Tomcat and Jetty.  If those people don't turn up, then I
guess we go with "separate builds" by default.  :)

Aaron