geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS?] Preparation for M4 -- branch early
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:53:42 GMT
On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> TranQL is a Codehaus project so it is down to the despots, currently me.
> The barrier to entry is not high but so far I've not seen anything
> except that problematic patch.

	Okay, sorry.  It's clear I misunderstood the relationship between
the projects.  It was inappropriate for me to just ask for commit on an
independent project.

	As for the PK Gen change, I'm going to split it up a little
differently to ease the integration.  I should be able to get on this
tonight.

Thanks,
	Aaron