geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: CMP tables - can they be created automatically?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:28:43 GMT
	I like the idea of generating DDL automatically.  I don't much
like the idea of applying it automatically, though if we generate it, we
could easily provide a tool or command to apply the generated DDL.
Still, that reflects my development style as much as anything.  If people
feel that it's valuable to support automatic creating and/or deleting,
that's OK, I just feel strongly that we should not make that the default
behavior.

Aaron