geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS?] Preparation for M4 -- branch early
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:23:48 GMT
On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> I didn't -1 it, I said it wasn't a pre-req, as in I think we can release
> M4 without it.
> As for a technical reason, where's the code? Last I saw was a patch for
> TranQL that caused a circular dependency and screwed up the IP. If there
> is something newer that addresses these issues I would be happy to look
> at it.

	But I'm not asking for review of the patch.  I'm asking to be able
to apply it myself.  (FYI, if by circular dependency you mean at the
Geronimo depends on TranQL and vice versa level, we agreed in earlier
discussions to move the builder to Geronimo, and the IP issue has been

	I'm assuming that committership on Geronimo and OpenEJB
fundamentally equates to committership on TranQL.  If not, what is the
process for becoming a committer on TranQL?  (Is there a TranQL
PMC-equivalent?  Or do you personally make the call?)

View raw message