geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS?] Preparation for M4 -- branch early
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:55:11 GMT
On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> > 	I want to get the key generator changes in for M4.  However, I'm
> > currently blocked because I can't add the new module to TranQL.  So I'd
> > like to resolve that before the branch.  Other than that, I'm fine to go
> > ahead with the 24 hour notice.
>
> I don't think this is a pre-req for M4.

	Why not?  The feature has the support of the group.  The code is
ready, the test pass, the itests pass, the TCK passes.  If you'd like to
-1 it please provide a technical reason.

	Myself, I'd prefer to get it in to M4 because it involves a change
to the EJB deployment syntax.  I'd like to put it in a stable release
ASAP.  And the syntax of that plan has changed since M3 already.

Thanks,
	Aaron