geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Unified Tomcat/Jetty Plans
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:22:52 GMT
	We will also eventually need to update the geronimo-web.xml format
to accomodate virtual hosts for both Tomcat and Jetty.  Currently it's a
Tomcat-specific container-config param, and once supported by both
containers I think we'll want it to be a top-level element on its own.

	In any case, it might be smart to make a list of any other
configuration changes like this we anticipate making.  I've got the
changes to PK generation I'm planning to put in once I can get to TranQL
(change the XML structure for defining key generators in openejb-jar.xml).
I'm not aware of any others off the top of my head, but perhaps others are
(anything in security, CORBA, or web services?).

Aaron