geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject TranQL Addition
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:31:29 GMT
	I've got the primary key generator changes ready -- so they're now
XML elements instead of manual GBean definitions.  It's not 100% done, but
everything that worked before still works (including itests and TCK), so
I'd like to put it in and work on the remaining tweaks in the public eye,
so to speak.

	However, this requires two new modules (a tiny bit of glue code
and a -builder module), which I put in TranQL in my tree.  It turns out, I
don't have permissions to add new modules to the TranQL CVS tree.  I don't
remember if I'm not a TranQL committer or if there's just some special
karma needed to import new modules.  In any case, could someone make me a
TranQL committer if I'm not, or give me permissions to import the code?

Thanks,
	Aaron