geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Outstanding tasks for M4 & Managing tasks for future releases
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:06:26 GMT

they are planning on doing for the M4 release is listed when you view the
open issues for the 1.0-M4 version, so we don't have any last minute surprises.</font>
are assigned any issues for M4 and if you are unable to work on the issues,
please update the issues to reflect that.</font>
out closing some of the M4 issues, so we can get on with testing the M4
release.</font>
on doing for M5, then please update your issues so it listed for the M5
release.</font>
at creating some further milestone versions in JIRA and start assigning
some of the tasks that were in the Roadmap that Geir discussed to them,
so we can get a good visual on the project's plans. &nbsp;</font>
JIRA) what needs to be done to get to a 1.0 release, and how we are going
to achieve that (steps along the way). &nbsp;The JIRA roadmap view is useful
to see what is planned for future releases and would probably assist prioritizing
work. &nbsp;There are also a lot of unscheduled issues that would be nice
to place on a roadmap. &nbsp;Maybe a review of tasks for future milestones
should be done at the end of each milestone? &nbsp; &nbsp;Comments?</font>
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary
or non-public information. &nbsp;This information is intended solely for
the designated recipient(s). &nbsp;If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and destroy
this e-mail. &nbsp;Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited. &nbsp;Any opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally.</font>