geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject How to deploy a single spec jar?
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 03:46:40 GMT
I am wanting to deploy a RC jar for geronimo\specs\activation

I have tried the following command in the activation directory

C:\Projects\J2EE\geronimo_m4qa\geronimo\specs\activation>maven -o
jar:deploy -Dmaven.username=jsisson

It fails because the "maven.repo.central" property is never set because
the properties file containing it
"C:\Projects\J2EE\geronimo_m4qa\geronimo\project.properties" is never read
and a blank host name is passed on the ssh/plink command

Using userBuildPropertiesFile: C:\Documents and
Settings\sissonj\build.properties
Using projectPropertiesFile:
C:\Projects\J2EE\geronimo_m4qa\geronimo\specs\activation\project.properties
Using projectBuildPropertiesFile:
C:\Projects\J2EE\geronimo_m4qa\geronimo\specs\activation\build.properties
Using userBuildPropertiesFile: C:\Documents and
Settings\sissonj\build.properties
Using projectPropertiesFile:
C:\Projects\J2EE\geronimo_m4qa\geronimo\etc\project.properties
Using projectBuildPropertiesFile:
C:\Projects\J2EE\geronimo_m4qa\geronimo\etc\build.properties

If I only want to deploy just the activation spec JAR, what should I be
doing?

I see in the build instructions on the wiki you can specify
-Dmodule.types=specs when running maven in geronimo's root directory, but
how can I be more specific than that?

John