geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: svn commit: r219448 - /geronimo/trunk/specs/javamail/src/java/javax/mail/internet/MimeMultipart.java
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 03:31:17 GMT
Dims,

it looks like you were committing spec javamail changes at the same time I
built and deployed geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc4.jar

Considering that I can't be certain whether or not your changes are in rc4
and some users may have already downloaded the rc4 version, it looks like
it would be safest for me to rebuild as rc5.  Are you planning on making
more changes in the next day or so?

John