geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject geronimo-jetty.xml in Demo and DebugConsole in M4 & HEAD
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 05:48:24 GMT
Is there a reason why these haven't been updated in M4 & HEAD so we don't
get the following errors?    If not, I'll raise an Issue.

    [echo] Building demo website configuration
15:31:48,425 ERROR [JettyModuleBuilder] Incorrect deployment plan naming:
found geronimo-jetty.xml, should be geronimo-web.xml
15:31:48,425 ERROR [TemporaryPlanAdapter] WAR includes a file using the
old geronimo-jetty.xml format (including namespace http://ge
ronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web/jetty). While we're still using your file for
now, the next release will not, and you should change to
the new geronimo-web.xml format immediately. The main difference is that
it uses the namespace http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web

    [java]     Distributed org/apache/geronimo/Demo
    [java]
    [echo] Building debug tool configuration
15:31:49,471 ERROR [JettyModuleBuilder] Incorrect deployment plan naming:
found geronimo-jetty.xml, should be geronimo-web.xml
15:31:49,471 ERROR [TemporaryPlanAdapter] WAR includes a file using the
old geronimo-jetty.xml format (including namespace http://ge
ronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web/jetty). While we're still using your file for
now, the next release will not, and you should change to
the new geronimo-web.xml format immediately. The main difference is that
it uses the namespace http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web

    [java]     Distributed org/apache/geronimo/DebugConsole