geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: Attacking M4
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:17:11 GMT
Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote on 26/07/2005 09:22:34 AM:

> Javamail & Axis...
>
> - Am done with changes to JavaMail. tests are working as well.

Dims, are you going to build a new release candidate of the javamail spec
jar - GERONIMO-802 and update the M4 branch to point to it?

Currently both M4 and HEAD are using
geronimo_spec_javamail_version=1.3.1-rc4 which was built before some of
you JavaMail spec changes.

> - We most probably can't squeeze in a new release of Axis this week.
> What do we do? (dated snapshot?)

Dated build sounds good to me.  I don't think it should have SNAPSHOT as
part of its version or name, as that would cause maven unnecessarily check
for updates for it.

Thanks,

John