geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Geronimo development and release process
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:10:39 GMT
I was chatting with David Blevins on the topic of how we do releases and
how we manage what work is needed to be done for a release and he
suggested I start a Wiki page.

So I have started a wiki page that will hopefully open discussion on the
Geronimo development and release process and gather information stuck in
people's heads.

It is pretty much a skeleton at the moment, so please contribute, it may
make your job easier one day :-)

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/DevelopmentAndReleaseProcess

Regards,

John