geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Integration of Geronimo modules (Tx / JCA) in Spring
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:11:38 GMT
It'd be good to commit the code to some place (maybe Geronimo SVN?)
so we can all share & help maintain an easy-to-embed Spring enabled
JCA container. I'll gladly help all I can too - though David is da
man when it comes to JCA. (I've long wanted us to rename Geronimo's
JCA container 'Jencks' in honour of our JCA genius :)

On 2 Jul 2005, at 16:52, Thierry Templier wrote:
> David,
>
> No problem to send you the code ;-)
> I will package it and send it to you at the beginning
> of the next week.
> Thanks a lot for your help and your proposal of
> reviewing our code!
> Thierry
>

>> This is great news!  I think I will have a bit of
>> time now to help out
>> or at least review what you have done.  Can you
>> point me to your code?
>> How can I help?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> david jencks
>>

> Take a look at my blog:
> http://templth.blogspot.com/

> _____
> Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo!
> Messenger
> Téléchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

James
-------